Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Remember these??


Well I have finally pulled one of them out of the garage and added a burlap wreath to it, and it will hang in my sons bedroom. I am redoing his room and making a guest bedroom. He went off to college 3 years ago and it has taken me this long to adjust to the fact he has grown up and will just use the room to visit. I am so proud of him and his journey. 

 I have painted his room and his dresser, hung some curtains that I made, sewed some pillows and I am now on the hunt for bedding. 


Hope you are enjoying your journey!! 

Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. The perfect combo! I love the window and the wreath - did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath and window! I just saw a similar wreath and thought I'd try to make one too. Looks great!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath goes perfectly with that window! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wreath and window go so perfectly together!!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete