Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book Pages Wreath

Sorry it has been a couple of days since I have posted anything I have been busy making paper flowers. And here is the final project: (click on image to enlarge)

I started out with a grape vine wreath and an old book I got at a half price book store. 


I tore out all the pages from the book and drew spirals then I cut out the spirals and then started twirling them into them selves, I secured them with hot glue so they wouldn't unravel.






After you make your flowers then secure them to your wreath with your hot glue gun. I would make a dozen or so then get tired of rolling flowers and start adhering them.

I made small flowers as well as big flowers to give it a full look. I think when it was all said and done I rolled over 200 flowers. But I am so pleased with the way it turned out.

I secured mine to an old wooden window frame that I added chicken wire to and hung it on my front door. I Love Love the way it turned out. Enjoy!!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Definitely going to have to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, would love to make one for Halloween or Christmas, need to find some time!

    ReplyDelete